Don't Be Sad

So I'm back with some..words. Haha.  Heart touching posts makes me think sometimes that I am drowning deep in the ocean of sadness and failure.. Haha, okay joking. Well, anything that crosses my mind or any thought I've been giving attention to will turn out to be in forms of word, in this blog. So yeah, basically, that title of my entry. Am I sad? Am I thinking of something? Is there anything troubling me? Is there any kind of thought making me feel terrible? Figure it out.

So let's move on. What made me blog about this topic is, I don't know. It's just something I want to post here. What am I going to say next are all the words from my heart. Sometimes, I do think of small little things. Overthinking have never been apart from my personality, but what matters is that I think for people, and for all the feelings that I don't want them to feel. The negative feelings. Feelings of not getting any help when you want one, feeling of being ignored, feeling of being left out and feeling of being approached for just a purpose. That's how life is, isn't it? Why should I complaint right? Well, I humblely and sincerely wish no one feels the negative feelings ever. Those feelings are able to make you feel sad. Sometimes for a reason, sometimes without a reason. And my dear, don't be sad. :) 


Every human being has that emotion of feeling sad. Like don't tell me you never did. You might did, but what differentiates you with others is just the way how you were able to overcome it and stayed strong. Like nothing happened. Nothing should make me sad. I'm not sad. All about the mindset. I personally believe that you should just let it out. Just pour out the emotions in a way you prefer the most, that makes the heavy burden in your heart to lighten. 


My friend..

Others have been aching for years. Others have been going through so much that you have never imagined of. We never been able to replace our soul in theirself, those people suffering with a lot of problems and may I say, tests from the Almighty? What I can say is.. Ya Ilahi, khuz bi qalbii lir rashadi.... :)

To be highlighted, if you ever feel sad, just identify and observe the small little child in you. Saying to you, dear you don't need to be sad. Be happy, for you, for others, for people around you, for all your beloved ones. You can overcome this. You know you have to. You know you will. :)