Good Vibes Please

I had this.. free time I guess, thinking about what to do, while finished up watching a movie and Instagram-ming. AN ADDICTED INSTAGRAMMER! Hahah. So, I always have a lot to say, and when I start, people'll be having to struggle to stop me. So basically, as I always observe things around, I do notice many things. Things that others have hard time to see or maybe notice. Like kinda not so important type of things. But let me just mix up everything and keep typing. 

Have you ever felt like you have too many negative vibes around you rather than having positive ones? Like seriously. No matter what you do, people always have the time and the urge to interfere and fire you up with negative comments. Like no matter what you plan or think or even just say, you always have those tiny mouths speaking big around you. Making it simple, negative comments or negative opinions just to make others to hate you, avoid you, ignore you, feel ridiculous etc.



Yes, we do have people that wear the mask of a friend and kinda those that we trust. Those that we expected to be nice and wants the best for us. We do try to ask their opinion regarding something, but logically, we can think and have instinct to know what is good and bad for us, what can bring positivity so on. But sometimes it happens like this..like.. their suggestion and opinion are always negative. So rather than I try to just continue explaining this, I guess you've got the idea what kind of people I mean. Hopefully. 

What I really wanna say is that no matter what happens, do everything for you. Be yourself. People don't have to like you and you don't have to care. Keep being kind to people and Allah will bless you with good people around you and take out those negative ones outta your life no matter how it hurts later. Allah loves you and HE , the Almighty knows everything and indeed, nobody can understand you better than Allah. Allah,  listens everything you wanna say and you can't say. HE knows everything and why we, can't even spend a couple of seconds to pray to Allah for the positive vibes and pray for a smooth and blessed life?  

You don't need to trust people. Trusting extensively may lead you to destruction, and I'm talking based on my experience,too. I've seen people that are so capable to break your trust in a matter of seconds. Remember, life is 10% of what happens to you, and 90% of how you react to it. Just enjoy the little things in your life and pray that each and every day of your life gets better, Insha ALLAH.

In a hadith Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
“Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people to protect yourself from their evils.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)