The Galaxy with Cracked Planets

Art, just artI am addicted to the art that words can't just describeeee!

I just got addicted to the art back in 2019. My interest kept on blossoming when I was in Europe! I can literally be lost in art anytime. I can literally see the effort behind a single swatch of the brush, the emotions hidden in it, the purpose of the shades and the time invested. But most importantly, the feelings attached to every single piece of art. Colors just seem to excite me and make me lost in em. It is such a blessing and a curse at the same time to be able to 'understand' art. Well, I am not gifted with the hands that can hold a brush firm and let the ink pour itself on the paper. My hands still tremble, my heart still sinks and my eyes still lose its focus. Yeah, anxiety. Highly anxious, and I guess that is what made me fall in love with art. My thoughts do wander if I look at something artistic. I just appreciate the creativity that lies within it. The way a painter can actually think of, and the focus a person who sketches can maintain. It is just so amazing! Gosh!
When it comes to preferences, I love to explore the weird paintings.  The ones that have the whole galaxy in it, but yet the planets still crack. The ones with the richness of every color, yet so faded. the ones with a few words that are so deep as a hollow.

Unravelling - 6x7 Prints · Myriam Tillson · Online Store Powered ...
It's just sometimes the web of thoughts strangling a person and making him grasp for air in a crowd. There are the times when you would even be labelled as a psycho for loving the weird art. People would be thinking you are having some kind of mental sickness, some kind of depression or so. Guess what? LET THEM BE! To all these artists, thank you for contributing in enriching my life purpose! The art is in almost every post of my blog! It is so just so relatable that sometimes when I am blogging my heart out, the art describes how I am actually feeling, or what actually is being a motivation factor to let my fingers push the keys on my laptop. It just keeps me going! I hope one fine day, I get the motivation to let my fingers create some kind of art as well, especially with the theme of a galaxy.

~Till it shines back again!
Watercolor | Galaxy art, Art, Art painting